We can offer quality logistic services at affordable costs
Multimodal transportation is the cargo transportation carried out under one contract, supposing the use of various types of transport: sea, road, rail and air, including transshipments at various terminals. Sometimes the cargo delivery is carried out by one mode of transport, but more often, it is necessary to resort to a combination of different means of transport, especially in the case of international transportation.
RECORD OF ALL ADVANTAGES OF VARIOUS VEHICLES AND THEIR MAXIMUM USE
- Precalculation of shipping costs from the starting point of departure to the final destination, taking into account the development of an optimal logistics scheme, including options of involving sea, road and rail transport;
- «Door-to-door» cargo delivery as soon as possible;
- Registration of all necessary accompanying and permissive documents;
- Loading and unloading operations, and, if necessary, packaging of cargo;
- Cargo insurance against all possible risks, both for individual transactions and for the whole duration of delivery;
- Consultations on transport logistics and customs clearance;
- Intra-port shipping.